Offer: Double your School’s Fall Box Tops Earning Check
Prize: 5 School will win.
Enter your information below for a chance to win. Sweepstakes ends 9/30/2018
Enter for a chance to Double your school’s fall Box Tops Earning Check!
- Sign up to Box Tops 4 Eduction
- Go to Sweepstakes and enter DAILY to increase your chance of Winning.
Kick off the 2018 school year with great opportunities to win Big for your school. Earn sweepstakes entries towards the grand prize of $1 million Bonus Box Tops.
Enter to win the grand prize. Go for the grand prize of 1 Million Bonus Box Tops. Purchase any 5 participating Box Tops products and upload eligible receipts up to 10 times through September 30, 2018.
Enter to Win a Daily Prize. Go for the daily Bonus Box Tops prizes! Earn entries via the method below. and your’ll be in the running to win a daily prize through September 30, 2018. No Purchase Necessary
The daily prizes consist of Bonus Box Tops in varying amounts that you can enter to win by completing fun activities on this page! The activities include sharing this promotion on social media, watching Box Tops recipe videos, and checking out Back To School tips.
You can complete these entry methods multiple times through the end of the promotion on September 30, 2018. But, be sure to check back for fresh content that you can view to earn more entries.
With your earned entries, you’ll be in the running to win each daily prize. See the Official Rules for more info on entries and prizes. Start earning now for your best chance at winning a daily prize!
Time is running out to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win 5,000 Bonus Box Tops. 7 schools have a chance to win it big and your school can be one of them. However, time is running out and the sweepstakes ends on 4/1/2018. So Act Quick.
No need to purchase anything. Just login into your Box Tops account and enter to win!
Happy Box Tops Clipping
Lottery vs. Box Tops for Education Sweepstakes
Why you should enter? Let’s do a probability comparison winning a lottery vs. winning the sweepstakes.
- Lottery winning must be greater than what a school can raise by doing Box Tops clipping. (greater than $500).
- Lottery: 5 of 6 must match, a winning of approximately ~$3,500.
The probably of matching 5 of 6 numbers on a lottery is 0.001%. (source)
- 35.6 million and 5.6 million students from public and private schools, respectively (source, prekindergarten to 8th). 4 million students are in preschool (source). Subtract the 4 million from the subtotal, and you get 37.2 million students from prekindergarten to 8th grade in the US.
- 50% of schools participate in Box Tops for Education
- 1 parent-student enters the sweepstake
- 18.6 million parent-students=(37.2 million /2)
- Use 20-60-20 rule: top 20% actively participate, 60% casually participate, and 20% no participation.
- Hence, let’s assume 50% of the student-parent participation (this is optimistic)
- Therefore: The total parent-student participate in the US is approximately 9.3 million =(18.6 million /2)
- # of Sweepstake winning: 519 (source)
((519 winning) / (9.3 million parent-student) x 100%)= 0.0056%
Assume now that there are 225 students in your school. So multiply 0.0056% with 225, and this gives you 1.3%!
- 0.0056% chance that 1 person may win a sweepstake
- 1.3% chance that someone in your school wins a sweepstake!!
In conclusion, there is a higher chance of winning the Box Tops for Education sweepstake than matching 5 of 6 number on a lottery. The probability of your school winning a sweepstake goes up if more parents-students participate. It’s very simple to sign up for Box Tops for Education and enter the sweepstakes. It takes about 5 minutes. So why not do it, for your school and your children.