Box Tops is doing another sweepstakes. YES, this time the offer is limited to the school Box Topos Coordinators. As I am not the school Box Tops coordinator, I wasn’t able to enter the sweepstakes, but this is for those who are. Thank you for all your help coordinating the collections, counting all the Box Tops, and collaborating with your school to make this happen.
There is, one more thing you have to do before the year is over. ENTER to win 250 Box Tops for your school!!!! You could also be the 10 luck winners will win BOX TOPS WAG BAG too!
Time is running out, 19 more days until the sweepstake is over.
Happy BoxTops Clipping.
Time is running out to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win 5,000 Bonus Box Tops. 7 schools have a chance to win it big and your school can be one of them. However, time is running out and the sweepstakes ends on 4/1/2018. So Act Quick.
No need to purchase anything. Just login into your Box Tops account and enter to win!
Happy Box Tops Clipping
It’s almost time for Valentine’s Day. What’s more to love about BTFE and your school. Box Tops for Education has sweepstakes where 5 schools will have a chance to win 5,000 bonus BTFE each. Go ahead and sign up for BTFE and enter the sweepstakes for a chance for your school to win BIG. I mean Big!
The Sweepstakes is valid until 2/25/18. So hurry!!
*Limit, one entry per person/email address per day!! You can enter once a day until the sweepstakes end to increase the chance of winning!
It’s that time of the year again. We’re busy buying presents for our family and friends. Malls are filled with shoppers, and parking lots are filled with cars. Even in the midst of holiday chaos, there’s something everyone can do for their school from the comfort of their home. There is no need to compete for a parking space or wrestle through a busy mall; and most of all, it’s free! It only takes 3 minutes of your time.
Lysol is doing a Spread Holiday Cheer (NO GERMS) Sweepstakes until 12/29/2017. Enter for a chance to win 10,000 Bonus Box Tops. There will be 10 winning schools, so the chance for your school to win just got 10 times higher! Click on the image to enter the sweepstakes now!
Also, for those who want to keep your home or office clean. Lysol is still doing a bonus offer, where you get 100 Bonus BoxTops when you buy 5 participating Lysol products. Tis the season to stock up on Lysol!
Happy Box Tops clipping!
While most of the Box Tops deals and sweepstakes are coming to an end. There is one more reason to check out Box Tops for Education. Box Tops for Education is doing sweepstakes for October 2017. The sweepstakes are valid until the 31st of October. It’s still never too late to win Box Tops for your school. The list below summarizes all the prizes:
- One, 10,000 Bonus Box Tops
- Ten, 1,000 Bonus Box Tops
With your participation, your school will have a chance to win one of the eleven prizes through the Sweepstakes. You can enter DAILY for a chance to win a prize. So call up your friends, family, and fellow parents at your school and encourage them to enter. If you do not have an account, you can follow my previous post to sign up to Box Tops for Education and make your way to Sweepstakes. You just can’t miss the banner as it features 3 horrifying looking characters resembling Halloween; Frankenstein, Vampire, and Marshmallow Man?
Happy Box Tops Clipping.
Lottery vs. Box Tops for Education Sweepstakes
Why you should enter? Let’s do a probability comparison winning a lottery vs. winning the sweepstakes.
- Lottery winning must be greater than what a school can raise by doing Box Tops clipping. (greater than $500).
- Lottery: 5 of 6 must match, a winning of approximately ~$3,500.
The probably of matching 5 of 6 numbers on a lottery is 0.001%. (source)
- 35.6 million and 5.6 million students from public and private schools, respectively (source, prekindergarten to 8th). 4 million students are in preschool (source). Subtract the 4 million from the subtotal, and you get 37.2 million students from prekindergarten to 8th grade in the US.
- 50% of schools participate in Box Tops for Education
- 1 parent-student enters the sweepstake
- 18.6 million parent-students=(37.2 million /2)
- Use 20-60-20 rule: top 20% actively participate, 60% casually participate, and 20% no participation.
- Hence, let’s assume 50% of the student-parent participation (this is optimistic)
- Therefore: The total parent-student participate in the US is approximately 9.3 million =(18.6 million /2)
- # of Sweepstake winning: 519 (source)
((519 winning) / (9.3 million parent-student) x 100%)= 0.0056%
Assume now that there are 225 students in your school. So multiply 0.0056% with 225, and this gives you 1.3%!
- 0.0056% chance that 1 person may win a sweepstake
- 1.3% chance that someone in your school wins a sweepstake!!
In conclusion, there is a higher chance of winning the Box Tops for Education sweepstake than matching 5 of 6 number on a lottery. The probability of your school winning a sweepstake goes up if more parents-students participate. It’s very simple to sign up for Box Tops for Education and enter the sweepstakes. It takes about 5 minutes. So why not do it, for your school and your children.