Safeway is currently doing Monopoly. This is where you shop at any Safeway or other participating store and you will get a stack of game tickets based on what you purchased at the cash register. The grand prize is $1 Million Dollar.
These tickets are available from 2/6/19 to 5/7/19.
- Receive a free game ticket each time you make a purchase (come exclusions apply).
- You will also receive a game ticket for each purchases of a bonus game ticket product.
- Purchase ten (10) bonus game ticket products in one transaction and receive one (1) additional game ticket.
- The total quantity of game tickets earned will be specified on your register receipt.
What’s applicable to BTFE is the game ticket. There are bonus BTFE Reward worth $.50 each included in the monopoly game ticket. Even if you don’t participate in the monopoly game, do at least rip open for a chance to win money for your school.
BoxTops Rewards: Only BTFE registered schools will be credited for Box Tops. Code must be redeemed online for school to receive credit. Limit $20,000 per school, per school year for Box Tops redeemed through the Box Tops for Education™ program. See http://www.boxtops4education.com for program details.
Happy Box Tops Clipping
I missed out on this offer last year. I didn’t react fast enough. Here it is:
“Earn 60 Box Tops” and a chance to win 10k, 20k or 30k Box Tops!!!
Only BTFE registered schools can redeem Box Tops. Each Box Top is worth 10 cents to redeeming school. Limit $20,000 per school, per school year for Box Tops redeemed through the Clip Program. See www.boxtops4education.com for program details.
When you purchase any 10 General Mills and Lysol Box Tops , Offer Expires 09/12/2018. AND there is no Limit on how many time you can use this.
*Education items. purchase must be in one transaction. General Mills will offer Bonus BoxTops on purchases of participating products at Albertsons Companies stores to customers who are members of their just for U program. To be eligible to earn the Bonus Box Tops offers, customers must register for the BoxTops for Education program at: Safeway.com/BoxTops, Albertsons.com/boxtops, vons.com/boxtops, randalls.com/boxtops, tomthumb.com/boxtops or …blah blah blah. After purchase, the eBxotops will be applied to the registered customers account and credited to that customer’s designated eligible school. All eBoxTops are subject to the Official Rules available at boxtops4education.com
Sign in or Register
You must be registered with safeway.com to participate.
Enroll in Box Tops for Education
Join and select your school to link your account to your Card.
Add just for U offers to your Card and earn eBoxTops when you buy participating items.
- Must be registered with safeway.com to participate.
- Join and select your school to link your account to your Card.
- Add just for U offers to your Card and earn eBoxTops when you buy participating items.
So here is what I did:
- Linked the BoxTops account through Safeway.com.
- Added the just for U offer for 60 eBoxTops in the Safeway App
- Purchased 10 Annies Mac N Cheese.
- I was also able to purchase each Mac N Cheese for $.99/ea using another just for U offer.
- Further more, I was also able to earn 4 eBoxTops for every 2 Annies Mac N Cheese (Total of 20 eBoxTops)
- Waiting for the 60 eBoxTops offer to appear on the BoxTops website. (crossing my fingers)
Happy Box Tops Clipping!
There is a chance of earning 20 eBTFE for your school. This is only valid for ONE TIME ONLY. And the offer expires on 1/23/2018. The expiration date may be different for other people. But based on my Safeway App, this is only valid until 1/23/2018.
Enrollment required. Why do these stores have to make it so difficult to collect what we want…
First, need to enroll your school through the Safeway website. If you do not have a Safeway account, you would need to create it now. If you already have a Safeway account, please sign in and enroll your school.
When you login, you will see the following screen.
Click on View Offers to go the next screen.
Click on Register Here to register your school. All you have to do now is click ADD from either from the Safeway website or the App to Add the “Offer” to your Safeway card. Then Shop at your nearest Safeway Store and purchase 5 participating General Mills items and you just earned 20 eBTFE for your school!. Hurray!!!
Happy Box Tops Clipping!