I missed out on this offer last year. I didn’t react fast enough. Here it is:
“Earn 60 Box Tops” and a chance to win 10k, 20k or 30k Box Tops!!!
Only BTFE registered schools can redeem Box Tops. Each Box Top is worth 10 cents to redeeming school. Limit $20,000 per school, per school year for Box Tops redeemed through the Clip Program. See www.boxtops4education.com for program details.
When you purchase any 10 General Mills and Lysol Box Tops , Offer Expires 09/12/2018. AND there is no Limit on how many time you can use this.
*Education items. purchase must be in one transaction. General Mills will offer Bonus BoxTops on purchases of participating products at Albertsons Companies stores to customers who are members of their just for U program. To be eligible to earn the Bonus Box Tops offers, customers must register for the BoxTops for Education program at: Safeway.com/BoxTops, Albertsons.com/boxtops, vons.com/boxtops, randalls.com/boxtops, tomthumb.com/boxtops or …blah blah blah. After purchase, the eBxotops will be applied to the registered customers account and credited to that customer’s designated eligible school. All eBoxTops are subject to the Official Rules available at boxtops4education.com
Sign in or Register
Enroll in Box Tops for Education
- Must be registered with safeway.com to participate.
- Join and select your school to link your account to your Card.
- Add just for U offers to your Card and earn eBoxTops when you buy participating items.
So here is what I did:
- Linked the BoxTops account through Safeway.com.
- Added the just for U offer for 60 eBoxTops in the Safeway App
- Purchased 10 Annies Mac N Cheese.
- I was also able to purchase each Mac N Cheese for $.99/ea using another just for U offer.
- Further more, I was also able to earn 4 eBoxTops for every 2 Annies Mac N Cheese (Total of 20 eBoxTops)
- Waiting for the 60 eBoxTops offer to appear on the BoxTops website. (crossing my fingers)
Happy Box Tops Clipping!