Round 2, this time, I came home hoping for my wife to have something ready for our two girls and myself. Nothing was there for us. Wife sent me a text saying she was coming home late. Oh great, another left over dinner.
I Iooked in the refrigerator and saw nothing. Only cheese, salami, carrots, half used pasta sauce. I found a can of corn, diced tomatoes, and a HAMBURGER HELPER. I thought for a few second and decided to use the said ingredients to put something together. To recap, the ingredients were:
- Shredded cheese
- Slices of salami
- Half used pasta sauce
- Canned corn
- CannedDiced tomatoes
- 1Box of HAMBURGER HELPER
- Boil the pasta from the hamburger helper until tender and drain the water
- Boil diced carrots for 10 minutes and drain the water
- Pour canned diced tomatoes into a pan and turn on the heat
- Add the canned corns, the remainder of the pasta sauce, and a bay leaf.
- Set aside an au gratin dish and put salami, boiled hamburger helper pasta, cheese, carrots, and the PASTA SAUCE just created.
- Top it offer with a little more cheese and broil for 10 minutes. And its Done
Happy Box Tops Clipping!